Yet Bella Hadid, Alessandra Ambrosio, Romee Strijd and Candice Swanepoel ensured that would work well during among the greatest fashion moments of the season because they lead the host of models taking towards the runway for that 22nd annual show that was held in the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Shanghai on Monday.
Flaunting their alluring physiques in skimpy lingerie not to mention their famous Angel wings, the stunning supermodels were serenaded lower the runway with musical entertainment supplied by Harry Styles, Miguel, Jane Zhang and Leslie Odom Junior.
One of the biggest thing on this Fashion Show was Chinese Model Recovers Gracefully After Falling At Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.In my opinion of the matter, there are always several slips on the model, as long as it can smile and finish the show next, it does not matter.
ok,Come back ,today i want to talk about the BELLA HADID.see some photo first:
Having earned her wings, Bella, 21, strutted her stuff down the runway in a skimpy black lingerie set that showcased her sensational figure - drawing particular attention to her impeccably toned stomach and ample cleavage.
Elected Break Out Star of the year 2015 by Models.com readers, model of the year 2016 of Daily Front Row’s Fashion Los Angeles Awards, Model of the Year at the 2016 GQ Men of the Year Awards, elected Model of the Year 2016 by industry professionals.
On 2016, Bella Hadid became a TAG HEUER'S AMBASSADORS,and the watch she like was the TAG HEUER AQUARACER 300 M Full Ceramic & Diamonds. SEE MORE
- Polished ceramic case
- Unidirectional turning bezel with black ceramic inlay and diamonds
- 60 diamonds : diameter 1.00mm, 0.27 CT
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment
- Polished steel screw-in crown
- Steel screw-in caseback with diving bell engraving
- Water-resistance: 300 meters
- TAG Heuer quartz movement, one of the most reliable and accurate made in Switzerland
- Powered by a battery
- Regulator (time-measuring device): quartz crystal.
- Electrical current that causes the crystal to vibrate very consistently and at a very high frequency (32,768 times per second).
- Almost perfect precision (a variation of only a few seconds per month.)